
Around 6 am yesterday, I was dreaming that I was having very strong kidney colic and as soon as I woke up, my dream came do face reality…I was having very strong kidney colic for real!
I never delivered a baby, but I’m pretty sure that renal colic is probably the most excruciatingly painful experience a person can tolerate, if anyone can tolerate a pain like that and I was graced with 5 good ones already. How lucky!!??
Anyway, knowing how rotten I am, I always have kidney’s medicine and stronger pain killer with me and yesterday as soon as I woke up and noticed that I wasn’t dreaming at all, I took one pill and stayed in bed praying for my “Vó Cotinha”, grandma Cotinha, to be near me, because I know that when she is around I don’t suffer much! As usual, my dear Vó Cotinha did attend my prayers! I love you grandma!!
So, I spent all day long in bed in a very groggy state drinking even more water that I use to drink daily and getting up only to go to toilet to pee. Oh my God, what a hard task!!! It hurts and burns in a way that tears come out easily!
Today I’m a little better but I do need to stay in bed still!
I hope I get well very soon because I have a lot to do and being in bed lazily is not in my to-do list!











4 comments:
Uii!
Nunca tive cólica renal, mas deve ser muito doloroso mesmo. Não deixe de aproveitar a cama.
Apesar de não estar nos seus planos, tente tirar o melhor possível da situação.
Deste lado da Europa está alguém desejoso por passar um dia inteiro na cama...
As melhoras!
Beijo grande*
salamtek you Leandra
you are right, kidney pain has to be the worst pain that can be experienced and on par with delivering a baby.
do rest and yes plenty of water, best of luck :o)
Best of luck! Hope God gives you strength to bear the pain!
Maybe, it is a reflection of the pain Jesus experienced on the cross!
Or the pain Shiva experienced when He consumed the deadliest possible poison. And thanks to His consort it remained held in His throat and rendered Him immortality!
Simlar thoughts as above helped my wife to bear the pain she experienced because of her illness and side effects of the medicines...
Querida Analog!!
Ate a cama e um lugar desconfortavel quando se tem colica renal!!
Eu ja estou bem melhor, mas ainda tenho que tomar meus cuidados pra nao cometer nenhuma extravagancia!
Muito obrigada pelo seu carinho! Ficarei aqui na torcida que voce consiga esse dia inteiro na cama!
Beijo grande!!
Anglo...
I'm ok, thank God!! In fact I'm tired already of being resting!!
Than you very much for all your caress
JC...
You are always so sweet and I can imagine, easily, how wonderful husband you were and what a great couple your wife and you made!
God bless your heart my dear friend!
Thank you so much for your words and for your caress!
Post a Comment