I have been surprised with marvelous guests this summer. It started with my brother and my sister-in -law, then my cousin Desiree and her friend Leonora, then Giselle that is Desiree's sister and her friend Katia and my friend Simone!
For sure this is the best summer since i arrived here in Switzerland!
Thank you so much girls for giving me so much wonderful memories to keep in my heart forever!!
I love you girls!!
For sure this is the best summer since i arrived here in Switzerland!
Thank you so much girls for giving me so much wonderful memories to keep in my heart forever!!
I love you girls!!













3 comments:
OMG those pictures show lots of fun .. lucky u !!
keep it up :D
Lu
you are sooooo right lu!! we really had a lot of fun!
those girls are just amazing and good time is their way of life!!
Que óptimo Verão! Nada como os amigos para tornar a vida mais saborosa!
Beijo grande (estou de volta!)
:)
Post a Comment