July 25, 2007

Einstein


3 comments:

Noblese said...

Very nice quote, thanks. I was just thinking what is wrong with being a bit egoistic and think a bit about oneself and ones needs?
Enjoy the sunny weather!

Living Away said...

Dear Noblese!!

I just found out that there is nothing "wrong with being a bit egoistic and think a bit about oneself and ones needs"!
In fact we need to do need to learn how to say "no" sometimes!

I'm trying to enjoy the sunny days, but it looks like that the sunny days don't like this part of Switzerland much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leandra!

I liked the golden full-moon, in the blue sky in the background and seen through green/ dark trees...quite artistic indeed!

The wise ancients believed God to reside within all beings, and therefore all, in their own different ways are working for Him...The wise however also realized that teh apparent 'present' is in fact teh 'past' of the Creator before He reached perfection, and therefore apparent imperfection in humans, which also reflects in your post related with 7.7.77! The date also brings to my mind the start of severe Rheumatoid Arthritis with which my wife was aflicted.