June 13, 2007

They are gone...

They are gone!! Their flight is landing off right now and I can’t stop crying!!
Those 11 days they were here, for sure were the best 11 days of my life since I left Brasil!!

I drove from Zurich airport to here crying hard and when I got home, I couldn’t open the front door! I stood there, looking at the balloons I hung on the door to wait for them for long minutes. Finally I opened it and…oh my god…my solitude screamed on my face so hard!!!

Then I got a message from Marly asking me to open my drawers! OMG!!! They left many love notes to me!! Of course I cried more and more!!!

My little boy and my friend-sister-SIL are coming back to Brasil now…I miss them sooooooo much already!! They brought life to my routine, they fulfilled this house with happiness, with joy, with life!!! I use to travel a lot, but with them traveling got another meaning!! It was soooo enjoyable, so cool, so fun!!!

Guys I do love you very much!! Thank you so much for coming here and staying those days with me! I wish you guys a very pleasant trip back home! God bless you, my darlings!!
I LOVE YOU URU!! I LOVE YOU MA!!!



At "Passport Control" in Zurich

I was trying so hard to laugh, but I was crying already!!

Swiss checking's line at Zurich airport

Last pic at home! Marly gave me this T-shirt that macthes with hers!It says:
Marly's: I didn't! The dog did it!
Mine: I did..but the cat made me do it!

5 comments:

Analog Girl said...

Imagino que deve ter ficado um vazio grande na casa, mas o gesto deles foi tão bonito e tão cheio de amor!
Lembre-se sempre disso quando se sentir mais só!

Vc tem uma família muito bonita e unida, achei que deveria dizer isto.
Beijo grande**

Anonymous said...

Paçoca foi bom demais,foi muito mais bonito e divertido do que eu imaginei!!Agora to te esperando aqui,qdo vc chegaaaaa???beijocasss
Ma

Living Away said...

querida analog!

muito obrigada por suas palavras cheias de carinho!
minha casa realmetne ficou vazia e enorme!!!
eu estou com muitas saudades de voce, menina bonita!!

beijo enorme!!

pacoca feia, se depender da saudade que eu to de voces, eu chego ai ontem!!!

beijooooooooo!!!

piccolina said...

ohhh i'm sorry for that , reading the last posts made it clear that u were soo happy , don't worry time will run and u'll go to visit them again and they'll come again and again and again " wink "
take care sweetie and don't cry , always remember to thank GOD that they r in a good health and happy even if they r far away
big smile !!!

Living Away said...

Thank you Piccolina!!
Thank you so much for your sweet words! You know how to cheer me up!!
Well, i could be better if you had brought a cupcake!! :) lol