13 years ago
March 30, 2007
It isn’t easy!
I can’t believe I spent this much time without blogging! I miss it, but I’m too sensitive to blog...
I have “suffering” so many different kinds of emotions those last weeks that I couldn’t digest all of them yet and because this I got myself completely static for hours looking to nowhere waiting for I don’t know what.
All those emotions make me realize, once again, who I’m and where I came from and where I belong to but at the same time a huge feeling of complete exhaustion followed by a real scene of being alone trapped me. And trapped me good!
Last week a dearest uncle passed away in Brasil and once again I’m far far away from those ones I really love and I really trust. Snow falling down just to match my heart…
I’ll write about my dear uncle Athaides and the greatest love story of my auntie Alice and him. I have tried to do it many times but I’m too attached to it to write. I’m not able to finish one simple sentence…
It’s so hard to lose our beloved and even though it has happened a lot to me, I can’t get use to it…
Well, to add a little flavor to all this, I got a strong flu and I’m in bed! I’m feeling awful, having all kinds of aches you can imagine and crying almost all the time.
It isn’t easy to take all that without a real shoulder to rest my head…it isn’t easy…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment