14 years ago
March 16, 2007
Egypt
I came back from Egypt last night, but my soul and my heart I left there. I never could imagine that I could belong to a place as I felt I belong to there.
The Nile, the Sahara, the pyramids, the language, the sound of the country, the non-sleep lifestyle, the food, and the tea…I miss drinking tea all day long.
I miss talking to real people all day and night long, I miss smiling all day and night long, I miss being alive all day and night long…
Egypt! How come I can belong to you? On you, for the first time in my life I felt complete, I felt really alive! How come?
The Nile, the Sahara, the tea…
Can I survive without them… I doubt… I doubt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
welcome back :o)
glad you had a great time, in fact I am amazed that you felt that way, good on you.
Egyptians are good happy people, it is sad to see so many of them living in such poverty but still they manage, they live and they smile. looking forward to more posts & pictures about this trip.
Welcome back! I am very glad you had believe from what you have written that you'll go there again?! I also believe the pharaohs have put their spell on you!
so pretty...i've always wanted to go there.
Glorious! What wonderful photos and prose!
dear anglo, i'm sorry about my delay...
the only place i felt myself complete was in egypt, what makes me a little sad since i don't know if i can try this feeling again.
dear noblese, first of all i'm so sorry for not contacting you before my trip. i do hope that pharaohs have put their spell on me. i really hope....
wayfare...it's a dream place. something that i can't even put in words because it would be fair enough. if you have the opportunity to go their, don't miss it!
karen, thank you for stopping by!!
Post a Comment