Ema, I agree completely...so I changed it! Thanks!!
Bashir, hanks for topping by!
Anglo, love is in water is jsut perfect!! Well, love is just perfect!
Sever, I read that they are not kissing, they are fighting over territory power!! Unfortunately, human..
Ema i don't know if we want to hear those words if they are really fighting! In portugues there is a joke about fish language: fish means peixe what led to passion/passionate and to "peixoned"! So, may they are saying..."I'm peixoned!" Oh God, it was terible but I really hope you get it!
6 comments:
Nice picture really.
but i think you should change the title to " Love is in the WATER"
lovely
I agree with Ema :o)
I want to know... for us they are kissing, but what were they doing for them? :P
Sever,
They might be talking..who knows?
have you ever "heard" fish??
Ema, I agree completely...so I changed it! Thanks!!
Bashir, hanks for topping by!
Anglo, love is in water is jsut perfect!! Well, love is just perfect!
Sever, I read that they are not kissing, they are fighting over territory power!!
Unfortunately, human..
Ema i don't know if we want to hear those words if they are really fighting!
In portugues there is a joke about fish language: fish means peixe what led to passion/passionate and to "peixoned"!
So, may they are saying..."I'm peixoned!"
Oh God, it was terible but I really hope you get it!
Post a Comment