February 27, 2007

A dream, a Passion and a Great Love

A dream, a passion and a great love

A dream, a passion and a great love will encounter reality… and it will start tomorrow afternoon in a magic place and may last 1001 nights.

I’m going to live an old dream within a new dream! My excitement took my words away and let just emotions...

I'll be back in about 2 weeks, but I'll try to post some pics from there...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If i got it right then u are about to go to egypt...right?

If so, I wish you a great trip and exciting "old dream" ;)

Anglo-Libyan said...

I hope you enjoy your trip to Egypt, look afer yourself and hope all ges well.

Noblese said...

Hey, that's great news. Enjoy your trip to the most! And promise to write a lengthy report and show the pictures.