January 7, 2007

Uberlândia I

Clarimundo Carneiro Square - Old Town


Bicota Square - Old Town

Fundinho's neighbourhood - Old Town


Fundinho's neighbourhood - Old Town

Fundinho's neighbourhood - Old Town

Church of Rosário - Old Town

3 comments:

Aisha said...

Makes me lovesick for Brazil :(

S.Hamid said...

it is looks nice ..! I'm always Dream to Travel to south America .. Ecuador , Brazil Etc .. it is Lovely Countries

Living Away said...

Dear Aisha…I need to confess that I got emotional reading that you are lovesick for Brasil! That’s the special thing about this country…it has some flavor that gets us and there is no way we can take it out.

S.Hamid, those countries in South America are really incredible. They are alive, with a very rich culture, friendly people, contagious music that seems to follow the beat of our hearts and delicious food. What a life!!!