Today is the Grand Opening of my sister-in-law veterinary clinic.
It’s a new concept of vet-clinic. Check it out!
If you are going to Brasil, more specifically to Uberlândia, don’t miss the great chance of your life and visit MM Vet. Your pet will thank you forever!!!
Marly, I'm so proud of you!! Congratulations, minha querida!!
Don’t forget!
MM Vet!












4 comments:
very sweet :o)
I wish her success.
Advertising your sister-in- law's clinic ?
These are when true family values being applied.
Well done living away ,cause usually the in-laws are not on everybody's favourite list lol.
Anglolibyan, my sil asked me to thank you. So, thanks! :)
I'd like to thank you also for wishing her success. That's very nice of you!
Trabilsia, I have 2 brothers and 2 sils. I don't think about my sils as sils, but as real sisters and I love them so much!
Sometimes my brothers get jealous of us, and it's so funny!
However I agree with you about the in-laws are not on everybody's favorite list.
Thanks for stopping by!
Querida,muitissimo obrigada!!Tava lendo de novo o texto da MM Vet...quese chorei!!
Te amo demais,irmãzinha do coração!!
Post a Comment