I am aPetunia What Flower Are You?
Lovely!!!!
Sweet!
Hard exterior but tender and loving heart!
Thanks Hamze, Hajar and JC for your visit!I used to say that I'm one of the miserable(s) of the great Victor Hugo! I spent 2 months studying in France and I had the pleasure of staying in a house, side by side the house he was born. So, every day when I was entering home, I used to salute him saying: "Hello my neighbor, your miserable is here. May I enter please?"It’s a silly thing, but I felt very important reading Les Misérables knowing that I was walking in the same stars and corridors as him
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lovely!!!!
Sweet!
Hard exterior but tender and loving heart!
Thanks Hamze, Hajar and JC for your visit!
I used to say that I'm one of the miserable(s) of the great Victor Hugo!
I spent 2 months studying in France and I had the pleasure of staying in a house, side by side the house he was born. So, every day when I was entering home, I used to salute him saying: "Hello my neighbor, your miserable is here. May I enter please?"
It’s a silly thing, but I felt very important reading Les Misérables knowing that I was walking in the same stars and corridors as him
Post a Comment