13 years ago
October 21, 2006
Some days...
Some days I feel I went away and there are other days that I feel I have died!
Another days I feel I'm so here and another days I feel I'm gone!
Some days I can change the world and, some days I can't even change the toilet paper!
Some days I can change myself, but some days I can't change the channel of the TV!
Some days I can read "War and Peace" by Tolstoy and some days I can't even read the "Petit Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry!
Some days I'm calm as a babe sleeping, some days I'm agitate as a tsunami!
Some days I'm a lady, some days I'm bitch!
Some days I'm in and some days I'm out!
Some days I'm concrete, some days I'm abstract!
Some days I'm a dove and some days I'm madder than a lion protecting its broods!
Another days I can wake up feeling very girly and just the day after I can wake feeling very tomboy!
Some days I'm synthesis and some days pure analysis!
There are some very cold and gray days that I feel very happy…there are very brighty and sunny days that I feel very sad.
Some days I'm antithesis and some days I'm agreement!
There are days I'm very prolix and other days I'm complete mude!
Some days I can just eat and some days I can just fast!
Some days I'm myself...some days I'm nobody!
Some days I'm convinced that I can't live without love and some days I'm convinced that I can't live without love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Thanks Ummaminah for your visit and for your comment!
Yeah, you are right! That's the way life goes fortunately!
A dualidade das escolhas e vontades da vida é mesmo o que a torna mais interessante. Subscrevo tudo o que disse e o que ficou por dizer.
Beijo grande**
tudo bem, querida?!
entao, eu gosto muito das diferencas e da dualidade das coisas. nao consigo ver crescimento na mesmice, na perfeicao, na coerencia, etc...
"...e o que ficou por dizer"... adoro a sua sutileza certeira!
beijo!
Post a Comment