September 6, 2006

Thank you very much!


I always knew or suspected that media manipulates us in every single way of our lives. The prosaic act of buying a toothpaste evolves many market strategies, many different studies of cases, billions of dollars or euros and also a very good propaganda to make us believe that we chose the specific one based only in our free arbiter of choosing things in life!
How we are manipulated!!!


I never distrusted all kinds of media as right now! Since 9/11 I became a skeptical person when it referrers to subjects such the USA-Mr. Bush, and/or England-Mr. Blair and their favorite toy: war!

I do think that all those make-the-population-around-the-world-scary about not just terrorism, but about everything, is a great invention from the minds of those two good pals and many bootlickers they have found around of the world to play with. And then, after the mess is done, they appear to the scary world’s population as the protector and guardian of this planet, and we became eternally thankful for all their effort to save our lives!!!

How can we be scary if Mr. Bush and Mr. Blair are watching us out? It sounds so familiar!! It sounds just like the novel 1984 by George Orwell where it warns that people might believe that everyone must become slaves to the government in order to have an orderly society and where everybody is 24 hours a day observed by the Big Brother which censors everyone’s behavior!

You know, I do believe that all this bird flu, or those imminent terrorists attacks that happen almost everyday according to the news, are again a big plan to once more show the world that the United Sates and England care a lot about peace and that they are making all the effort to safe us from the terrorists.
Oh! Thank you Mr. President and Mr. First Minister of the world. What would be of our lives without all your concerning!!! Thank you very much!!

For me, all they do is spreading panic around the world utilizing all available media, trying and getting the attention away from “the” real thing.
Yeah, I need to admit that Mr. Bush and Mr. Blair are doing a good job. Also I need to thank channels like CNN and BBC to help them out with a huge success!




3 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

I agree with you!

Living Away said...

thank you so much hajar!
i really stopped watching the news because it as making me sick and seeing mr. bush and mr. blair's faces really is something that i don't want to my life!

Anonymous said...

You should watch some Arab media and leaders instead if you really want to get scared.
http://linktv.org/streams/mosaic.php3

Compared to those broadcasters and leaders Bush and Blair are the most sensible and level headed individuals on the entire planet.