
Today is my niece/goddaughter's birthday! She is turning 4 and I just love her very very much!
Maria Luiza got a strong personality and a very good vocabulary for her age. She is very sweet, super intelligent and she knows what she wants for sure. She just amazes everybody around her.
I don’t know how I can love one little girl this much!
I do love you, Maria Luiza. You can count on me forever and ever and I’ll always be by your side.
Happy Birthday, minha Linda!
Eu te amo muito!











6 comments:
She's beautiful!
May she be blessed with all that is good, always!
Happy Birthday to the beautiful Maria Luiza.
wishing her the best that life can give.
É tão linda, ela! Um beijo de parabéns, também à tia! ;)
***
Thanks Baraka! She loves posing for a camera and I have fun taking her pictures! Leaving so far away from this sweet girl is not a easy thing and those pics help me a lot!
Thank you Anglolibyan for wishing her such a great thing: " the best that life can give". I did like that!
Analog, parabens a mim tambem?! Wow, muito obrigada! Olhando essas fotos eu nao sei se a saudade aumenta ou diminui!
Muito obrigada querida!
I told Maria Luiza about all those congrats and she said to me: "Auntie Dada, could you say thank you for your friends?"
So, thank you guys!!
Nossa! Que lindissima!
Lindinha e extremamente sapeca Karen!
Obrigada!
Post a Comment