August 31, 2006

Sometimes...

Sometimes I forget
Sometimes I remember
…that I have a heart!

6 comments:

Noor Al-Amal said...

Yes. i think we are bless to forget. we need to forget sometimes the bad and hard times on us amd to keep going in this life without worries and sadness. :)

camilla said...

I agree with Noor...sometimes it is good to forget...but only the bad ones...and remember those good things in life.

Anonymous said...

The 'wise ancients' said that childhod gets spent in playing games, youth in foolish acts, and old age in repentence...also, Time and Tide wait for no man...

Perhaps one needs to go to the 'root of time' or, rather, the one who is beyond ‘apparent time' - as the ancients already seem to have done, but one doesn't accept the 'Truth' today due to characteristic property of Time…

“The timeless in you is aware of life’s timelessness; and knows that yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.” – Kahlil Gibran

Living Away said...

Dear Noor, you are so right. Life some times is very tough and we need to forget to start over again!

Camilla, I can say that my wonderful memories, make me alive and remind me always the person I’m.

Dear JC Joshi, I adored your wise words. Thank you so much. And by the way, I’m a Kahlil Gibran’s reader!

Anonymous said...

Dear Living Away,

I am glad you are aware ‘the person you are’!

Being born in a ‘Hindu’ family, naturally I was exposed more to the ‘spiritual’ aspect of life...
The present ‘rat race’ and its all round ill effects have thus channelised my thoughts accordingly...and I am told that only a rare personality can realize who he/ she is!

I have come to understand that each form, being a reflection or image of the Creator, is supposed to seek the 'original self' or ‘Atman’, based on whatever information is available in the 'present' in ‘Nature’ and other innumerable sources available to one...

Best Wishes.

Joseph Bell said...

Sometimes I forget
Sometimes I remember
…that I have a heart!
http://rakitnica.blogspot.com/
Curiosly, this blog you have visited is based on the answer on your finding from Carlos Castaneda book below:.

For me there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length. And there I travel, looking, looking breathlessly.--Don Juan
http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=1-0520217578-0

In both links you will find the same: Pure heart. Or, the hearth of purity.