August 13, 2006

Budapest

Budapest is the largest metropolis of East-Central Europe. The capital of Hungary is located on both sides of the river Danube. On the right bank of the river is the town of Buda and on the left is Pest. Buda is the older, more historical area, while Pest is more a commercial center!

I have had many opportunities to travel and I can say that I never saw a city more beautiful than Budapest!
When I arrived and was crossing the Elizabeth Bridge, Erzsébet híd, I got so emotional seeing all the beauty of the city that I started crying!
If you have the chance to go to Budapest, don’t miss it!











3 comments:

Analog Girl said...

Little Paris, how i'd love to go there... I'm looking forward to the oportunity. :)

Living Away said...

Analog Girl,
I had a wonderful time there! Going to Budapest was an old dream of mine, and I'm so happy for finally realize it!
If you want I can send you the album I set up!

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »