August 13, 2006

Austria, Slovakia and Hungary

My last trip was absolutely wonderful!
Driving to Austria, Slovakia and Hungary made possible to pass by along the countryside of those lands what was really agreeable for me, for the reason that I love to see beyond what the tourist guides have to offer.
I had a great time in all those places, especially in Budapest where I was very excited to get to know!
I posted some pictures I have chose from the total of 1357 I took, and I hope you can appreciate it as much as I did!

2 comments:

ayalguita said...

¡Hola! Ugh, I know how you feel, Is horrible when you are down and then sometimes you feel so strong and able to go on with your life and the next day you feel you can't keep on. I am going thru a very tough time at the moment and I just feel I am a really weak person, I only keep fighting for my daughter..she is my reason to keep on..

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. rosacea product vw http://www.gila-river-fishing-outfitters.info Cioccolato bianco aquolina perfume Cute custom backpacks handbag jelly kelly