July 28, 2006

UN is an USA’s puppet!



Today I read the most disgusting and veridical headline of all times:

UN is a USA’s puppet!

Last July 17th US vetoed UN resolution condemning Israel for killing 4 of its observers in Lebanon. It is knowing that US has a lengthy history of vetoing UN resolutions condemning Israel, but it is going too far!

I even don’t know anymore why there is this Security Council?! It is a huge joke!
Many people around the world, which include myself, play a very naïve roll in this off-off-off-off-off-off Broadway show, believing or trying to believe that the UN is an impartial, independent and serious institution!
I would like to know if the opposite had happened, I mean, what would happen if Lebanon/Hezbollah were killed 4 UN nations observers in Israel's territory!?

Well, UN has another meeting today with the same subject!
I have no hope at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »