Me, at Zurich, Switzerland last year
So strange… today I had the sensation that I’m using the blog to hide myself and not to find myself as I want/wanted to!
If I’m really doing that, why I’m doing that?
If I’m really doing that, why I’m doing that?
Last year when I started blogging, it would be one more tool that I would use to help me to take of all the possible masks I use routinely… to find my truth me, because I really missed myself.
Well, I think there is some clue here… I just realized that I wrote "missed" instead of "miss" as it suppose to be… I’m wondering why…
Well, I think there is some clue here… I just realized that I wrote "missed" instead of "miss" as it suppose to be… I’m wondering why…
Anyway… and I do think that I still have this purpose with this blog.
I know and everybody who knows me, knows that I’m a really patchwork woman. I have done so many things in life that it is not hard to get lost in my only thoughts and I do think a lot and fast. Law school, art school, hippie, executive, volunteer, social-worker, cultural promoter, photographer, counselor, crafter, artist, engraver, politic/cultural/ecological activist, TV/radio producer, store manager, researcher, subversive (according to a former Brazilian government), rebel (according to my mother of course), crazy (according to some relatives and friends with very good, good, bad, and very bad connotations)… just to cite some of my patchwork life…
So, why I thought I was trying to sabotage myself with this blog? Did I find myself already? Did I look for myself in the right places? Was I really lost? Am I still lost?
Do I know the path I need to take to find myself? Do I want to take any path to find myself? Do I want to find myself…
Or it will be better for everybody if I paid my therapist’s bill for never more get to know who I really am…
Me, at Glarus, Switzerland last weekend











4 comments:
Sometimes I think exactly the same thing!
"Who am I?
Why am I here?
Where am I going?"
And Life just seems like a moonless summer night and everything we think we know is nothing more than fireflies, pricking the darkness with their pin-size lights...
Then the next day I wake up and it all makes sense again.
Hey leandra, just popping in to say hello and offer my well-wishes.
In those moments when I feel lost and overwhelmed, I stop and just breathe for a while. Just remember that you are more than the sum of your patchwork parts. ;)
What a great site
» » »
Keep up the good work
buy software Title+xviii+medicare+deductible+and+coinsurance+invoice
Post a Comment