I’m so tired…
Right now I feel as the world were on my shoulders and what is funny is that there is no world on my shoulders, just its weight, there, so heavy!!
It seems that everything interest me and at the same time, nothing interest me what-so-ever.
I love to go, but I don’t like to arrive. I just wanna go, just go…
…and the mugs… they are always dirty! Always!












2 comments:
Here's a cyberhug from me to you in hopes that it will lift some of the weight off your shoulders. ♥
I've missed you.
I totally and completly understand you. I often feel like i want to change and to make a difference in my life, but sometimes change is hard, and you don't always fit the adjustments you'll have to make. And you'll stay exactly where you are because you don't feel like moving. I've been on vacations for 2 weeks and all my plans went down the toillet... I haven't cleaned my room, i do nothing new...I just lay on my sofa and read read read.
Post a Comment