June 9, 2006

Schwarzwald

Yesterday, I went to a walk at Black Forest (German Schwarzwald). It’s called Black Forest because of the general dark green color of the numerous coniferous trees that grow in this region, from Southwestern Germany ending here just about 40 meters from my house, proportioning a wonderful view from my apartment. The forest has many idyllic trails, natural water fountain and it’s great to run, walk, hiking or even meditated as you can see in some pictures I took.


Black Forest

My neighbourhood


Beginning of one trail


My neighbourhood


Idyllic trails


Wild flowers


Wild flowers


Wild flowers


Wild flowers


Wild strawberry

4 comments:

Analog Girl said...

this looks like a medieval novel... :)

celestialmtn said...

I visited the Black Forest some years ago, and I was enchanted by its beauty.

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

How amazing!
Beautiful!
I wish I could go there for a walk too.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. France horse racing fixtures Car dvd mp3 player