Sometimes we need a time out to find ourselves or to get lost definitely! How can I get lost if I didn’t find myself completely yet? Is it possible? Well, maybe!! I do think that there is a very thin line that separate find and lose.
To find myself I needed to get myself lost and that process was/is being the most beautiful thing I ever experimented in my life. I'm opening my mind up, I’m opening my life up and I don’t remember being this happy before with myself.
When you find out that you may have the opportunity to be you entirely once more without any mask on, it’s like find paradise in your on self. It’s the most sensational feeling ever.
I was/am blessed enough to have this opportunity… now I get the choice to sit it out or dance! I really must dance! I will dance!!
13 years ago












3 comments:
Nice and inspiring post! I wish for you that this period continues as long as you want it to.
Where did you find it? Interesting read prozac phentermine interactions Peach leather sofa + contemporary Las vegas brothels with pornstars http://www.plastic-surgery-pediatric.info/breastimplantsurgeryintampabayarea.html Soccer com Radar detector express 935 Best flat price screen tv Kitchen faucets perrin rowe
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! phone answering services plymouth meeting Wellbutrin good men s depression callcenter agents gesucht
Post a Comment