May 21, 2006

I love you


It was a beautiful blue-sky day. I was listening to a song that he didn’t like it. He asked me what kind of music was that, with a huge smile in his face. I said he was silly and I kissed him for the last time.
He, then, asked me ironically if I was feeling good for kissing him like I did. So I slapped his back and he laughed saying…that’s my blond.

He left and he didn’t come back anymore.

He was killed in a motorcycle accident. I lost my best friend, my companion, my adviser, my guide, my everything.


I didn’t see his hair getting gray… I have forgotten his voice… it hurts terribly.

I'm a lost soul without him. I miss him every single day. I miss him…

I love you DAD! I always will!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

leمozinho


gosto muito de te ver leمozinho
caminhando sob o sol
gosto muito de você leمozinho
para desentristecer leمozinho
o meu coraçمo tمo sَ
basta eu encontrar você no caminho

um filhote de leمo, raio da manhم
arrastando o meu olhar como um يmم
o meu coraçمo é o sol, pai de toda cor
quando ele lhe doura a pele ao léu

gosto de te ver ao sol leمozinho
de te ver entrar no mar
tua pele, tua luz, tua juba
gosto de ficar ao sol leمozinho

--------------------


Little Lion

I like very much to see you little lion
Walking under the sun
I like you very much little lion
To take your sadness away
My heart is all alone
It’s enough meeting you in my way

A nestling of a lion, ray of the morning
Dragging my look as a magnet
My heart is the sun, father of all colors
When it tans your skin

I like seeing you under the sun, little lion
Seeing you entering in the sea
Your skin, your light, your mane
I like to stay under the sun, little lion

Underground Breez Of Freedom

Noblese said...

My thoughts go out to you and your family. You should have lost your dad at a very young age. You know, the memories of your dad will live on within you. Wishing you patience and courage.

Mumbo Jumbo said...

I'm speechless. It shows us to cherish every single moment.

sume said...

I'm so sorry for your loss but I'm sure he is with you always, dear leandra. You carry the best of him within yourself. Never forget that. :)

Dalulla said...

Leandra, your father must have been a very loving dad to have left you feeling the way you did and do and always will do. That is something special that not every one had my sweetie. loosing a loved one is always difficult still. May God reward him and all loving, giving fathers for the love he and they grant(ed) you and others...

Hug to you my dear..

luckyfatima said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. He sounds like a great guy. Peace peace and more peace to you.

The DP said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Your post was beautiful.

Living Away said...

Thank you so much for all you caress and kindness with me. The feeling of missing somebody you really love is indescribable hard. You, dear friends, helped me to go through my pain with your gentleness and tenderness.
Thank you very much!

Underground Breez Of Freedom: Thanks for that wonderful surprise. You really know how to make me smile!!

Noblese: I don’t have words to describe your kindness with me. Thank you so much. I was 14 when he passes away, and my brothers 12 and 3 months old.

Mumbo Jumbo: I learned that in the saddest way possible...

Sume: As usual you are so amazing, so carrying. I really feel that my father never lived me alone. Thank so so much, from the bottom of my heart!

Dallula: you are right, he was a very special man, a very special father. Even after so many years that he left, he is alive in our hearts. You really touched me! Thanks!

Luckyfatima: Thank you very much! My father was a man ahead of his time!

Cncz: Thanks for your caress!

Analog Girl said...

you are very much alike him. That is a good way to know he is near you. You'll just have to look at the mirror, and he is there! I'm sure he never left you.**

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »