May 4, 2006

01:02:03 04/05/06


Did you notice that yesterday, Tuesday, 04 May 2006 at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 AM the time and date were 01:02:03 04/05/06?

Is that something to think about? What was that after all? A coincidental sign of our digital era, a pretty rare numerological event, a reason to stay up late and stare at the clock, an esoteric-numerological factor, a palindrome, or just one more aspect of the 21 century?

Well, undependably which way you take, you gotta have in mind that this sequential number changed accordingly to the country or continent you are in.
Anyway…it was fun last night seeing that sequential on my digital clock.

Now I’m waiting for the next 6/06/06 6:06:06. I think I need to grab a lotto billet and try my luckiest numbers!!
Do I have any??

3 comments:

Noblese said...

Wow, didn't think about it that way. You are right.

Living Away said...

NOBLESE, dates are something strange for me!
I remember clear where I was on 7.7.77 and 8.8.88 and 9.9.99
:)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »