April 9, 2006

New Power



I was reading about Italian’s election this morning and I found out that Mussolini's granddaughter Alessandra Mussolini, an Italian fascist politician who is currently a member of the European Parliament for the neo-fascist alliance “Alternativa Sociale", is taking her chance to let her grandfather prouder of his heritage.
Just to get better: She founded a new party of the extreme right called Social Action and she is running at the moment in this crazy election! She has very good chance to be elected!

Did you know that there are more than a hundred political parties there? I’m wondering about the major differences about them!


I cannot believe that somebody is elected for being fascist. I said, elected!

Election is a powerful democratic tool, where people use it, or should use it, to be heard, to speak out!
Personally I think that when I’m voting I’m exercising my right of being a citizen that cares about my city, my state or my country.
The action of voting for me is a true democratic action, where I really feel the power of being one, one person and one vote.
One vote summed to another one vote can change everything!
There, at the pool, everybody has the same value, the value of being one!



2 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

I'm feeling very pessimistic about life and the world...not about the common people so much as the politicians who have fooled them!!!
The world is busy with wars and blood baths...Can't somebody stop them??? Please!!!

Living Away said...

Hajar,
I never saw too many people and too much effort to try to stop wars as right now... but sometimes I feel that all this effort is worthless...
There are half dozen of politicians in the world using a "saviour of the world’s masks" fighting hard to put all peace away.
But I don’t give up trying to stop them. I’m a believer!
Please, don't give up too!