April 24, 2006

It’s a sunshine day!!

My babies
I’m so happy! It’s a sunshine day and I just found out that all my violets are blooming again!! That’s is an event for me!
Although they bloom all year long doesn’t mattering the weather, every single time I look at them and I see a new small blossom, I got a huge smile on my face! I don’t see just blossoms… also I see hope, and I see optimism and I see the beauty of life.
I love taking care of them, as I love taking care of my friends and my family!
It’s a sunshine day!! This morning I had my breakfast at my balcony and I got so emotional when I looked at the new green leaves on the forest near my house.
I use to learn a lot with Mother Nature and its incredible knowledge. It spends all winter long waiting for the right moment to reborn and it reborn stronger, healthier and greener. I call it winter ‘s metaphor.
So, is there any color more beautiful than a pretty-new-just-born green? I don’t think so!!
It’s a sunshine day!! Oh happy day!!! Oh Beautiful day!!

My never-ending garden