13 years ago
April 30, 2006
"Alternative Ladies' Programme"
This video is all I dreamed about since I moved to Switzerland. It is getting better and better here…
Switzerland is trying to “save” women from the football games, being an alternative place to go to spend money, since Germany is so near here. So, they came up with this propaganda called "Alternative Ladies' Programme". At here I found the argumentation for such a thing: “Well ladies, how about spending the summer of 2006 in a place where men are not so much interested in football as in making a fuss of you - in the Swiss Alps, for example?”
I’m not a very enthusiastic football fan but just in case, I think I need to book a hotel in any of Germany's 12 host cities of 2006 FIFA World Cup. Why? To get some protection from those Swiss guys! They just inspire me to get my butt out of this country and fast!
Mr. Schweiz saving women? As we say in Brasil…"ninguém merece"... it means, "nobody deserves it"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
i love the dude with the cow. :)
Why does an "alternative plan" have to include men? Why can't it be a chain of sisterhood...sisters reaching out and holding hands from around the world...
Post a Comment