January 23, 2006

Still Life

"Don't give up", by me
Do you know those days that the only thing we want is to fly away?
Well, I’m feeling this way… I’m thinking a lot about many things and I’m feeling very tired because of that.

The thinking process and the anxiety that comes along with it, is a very hard work, especially when you are so thirsty for new things. And I do mean new things. New things! Why is it so scary and so attractive??

I’m doing some rethinking about my life in every single detail. I’m checking my believes, my knowledge, my skills, my loves, my hates, my tastes, my life style and so on…
(Deep breath…) all this is so painful, so necessary.

I reached a level of my life that, if I do not do those "thinkings" right now, I succumb. I know that!
However, there is one thing I do know for sure: I want more, I want life, and I want live… a lot! And I will!!

"still life", by me

1 comment:

sume said...

Go for it sweety! I was asleep for a long time and woke up realizing there's so much out there. Waking up is painful but it's a good pain. You know when you're hands get really cold, almost to the point of being frost-bitten? Any little bit of warmth stings like the crazy. You're hands feel like they're on fire. After that, it's so hard to go back into the cold. There's music out there. The music of the universe. It's beckoning you to dance. So dance!