January 24, 2006

Saving Almotsarfiya online petition!

Dear Friends,

I got an e-mail from my dear friend Youcef Marzooq Youcef from Ajdabiya, Libya, asking me to sign a cultural petition, where he asks the Mayor of the city of Ajdabiya to take all the necessary actions to evacuate the historical building of Almotsarfiya, in order to transform it into the first museum of the city.
I would like to ask you to take some time to read it and after that, please sign his very valuable petition.


To do that, just click at the link below!
http://www.petitiononline.com/youcef/petition.html

Ajdabiya website in English:
http://www.ajdabiya.com/eng.htm

4 comments:

EarthCitizen #23 said...

Off to read and sign the petition.... You are too good.. Hope you are well.

Anonymous said...

Thanx Leandra

For spreading the word, I can't thank you enough..


Wanderer spirit

Living Away said...

**Scott, I hope you are well. And your arm?
**Wanderer spirit, you don't need to thank me. It's a pleasure!

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Thank you for sharing this with us!