January 9, 2006

Free 2006

I'm flying, completely free, as I want to!


Malaga, Spain, and Mediterranean

I have no idea why but I don’t like, at all, the beginning of a new year. When I think that there are 12 months to go, a terrible agony invades my heart!
Every single year I’m afraid of those 12 months! It’s a lot to take, to digest and to wait.
My fears are diluting with time and I calm down near July or August. To be very honest, there is other thing that scary me to death, when the current year is finishing. It is the resolution’s list. I’m so afraid to take a look at this piece of paper... It is powerful than I’m and it has the Uncle Sam’s finger on my nose saying: look, aren’t you ashamed of yourself??!!
This year I started something new. I’m a kind of person who loves list. I make lists for everything and every time. Off course, I always made my resolutions’ list years after years.
However, I decided to change that habit and I entered 2006 without making any of it, and without any resolutions to follow. I did that because every single last week of the old year, I checked that important list and every time I got myself very disappoint again and feeling bad again and again because I did not do everything I promised to myself I would do.

So, I got tired of this stupid cliché thing.

I want to be free this year, completely free!! I just want to jump into 2006 with my heart and my arms opened, very well opened! I will wait for what will come and that is it!
I wish a free 2006 to all my blogger's friends!!

3 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Good for you! You don't have to do something just because most other people are doing it. It takes courage to break away from 'the herd' sometimes. Congratulations, I'm glad for you.

Living Away said...

hajar, thanks for the support! You are completely right!!
happy 2006!!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »