No, I’m not crazy! The summer has arrived in Brazil!
Here, in the cold Switzerland, at the upper-half of the world, is winter, bien sûr, and it has arrived long time ago.

However in the most beautiful city of Brazil, is summer, even though it looks like a winter right now.
Rio de Janeiro is a beautiful city with wonderful beaches…. I miss it so much!!
Well, there was 29 degrees Celsius today and it is almost glacial temperature for the cariocas, people who were born in Rio de Janeiro, used to bright sunny days.
Can you believe it? I’m here, with my knees down asking for 5 or 10 degrees Celsius. Then, I watched a Brazilian channel today, and I saw those crazy people using coats and boots!
29 C degrees are outrageous!!

As I cannot go out yet, and even if I could, I’m not going to Rio right now, to suffer with this unpleasant weather... I’m trying hard to distraction myself out!
I have done tons of different things at home. I do enjoy staying home, but when it is my decision, only my decision!
So, I’m a freak organizer and after my breakfast I made a picture “list” of my tasks for today! December for me is “the organization month”. I organized already all the bills from this old 2005 and they rest in peace in the storage now, into its “2005 dead file” box. My bills’ folder is empty again, just waiting for 2006!
I’m a magazine freak also, and I decided to organize all my 2005 magazines, keeping what I cannot let it go and throw away what is necessary. Well, that’s the point! I just love to read old magazines and necessary… what does this word really mean?
I’m subscribing right now:
From USA, 4 magazines: Art Forum, Real Simple, In Style and Self
From France, 3 magazines: Atmosphère , Arts magazine, L’oeil, and Art Actuel
From Brazil, 2 magazines: Cult, Gula,
From Spain, 2 magazines: Glamour and Arterealidad
And... I cannot tell you how many magazines I bought when I travel. I’m going to France every 15 days and every single day I’m there I got at least 2 or 3 magazines… Can you guess how many magazines do I have?
Anyway, pretty picture hummm??!!
I’m at home since last Thursday. One week has passed already… I cried, I got angry, I got mad and I thought a lot about this circumstance that I “got” myself in. More I think, more I know how unfair, how bizarre it is.
I’m just waiting to see the end of that.
Let's see!
Take care!














2 comments:
Funny...i am in the process of doing the same thing. I'm going through magazines and clipping what i need/want from each and then tossing them. I don't usually spring clean like most do. I winter clean so i can have fun in the spring when it's nice weather again. :-)
What a great site »
Post a Comment