
Life is sometimes funny!!
Today I woke up, opened the window and I saw a very timid sunshine day, but at least it was a sunshine day. Here in Switzerland it’s a real big deal.
So, after drinking my strong “espresso-wannabe” cafĂ©, I decided not to turn the computer on as I usually do!
Today I decided for another thing. I love to read. I use to read a lot since I was a little girl. In fact the library’s director of my town went to my house to talk to my parents when I was 13 years old, because she was very preoccupied with me. The reason? I was spending all my time there, at the library, reading. Anyway…
I was searching for something “light” to read. I was searching for an easy text, those that you don’t need to think about it after the reading is finished.
I knew exactly what kind of thing I was looking for.
Well, I have no idea why I think in English as soon I get up off the bed. Anyhow…
I was like: “Where is my Self?” “Where is my Self?” “Where is my Self?”
I was looking for my Self?! How stupid is that?
Yes, that’s right! I was looking for my Self!
And then I realize: what am I asking? Oh oh!!
Ops!! Calm down! Don’t panic! Think first! You can do it!
I freaked out! Do you have any idea what that “simple” question implies! Do you have any idea of the power of this sentence? It could be a real weapons of mass destruction?
Breath! You are just looking for your SELF magazine right now. That’s it!
You don’t need to start a philosophical thinking, again, about your most deep feelings at this time in the morning. You just woke up and even though it's 1 pm, it is still morning for you. (I’m a night person, so I go to bed at 4 or 5 am)
So, I drunk my coffee, I found “the” magazine and I tried to get over it all day long.
Tried to get over it all day long. Funny hum!?
I’m just trying, desperately, to do the opposite way!
I’m so crazy to get my life back on track again, that this stupid morning muddle, “where is my Self”, almost make a huge mess!
I drunk one more coffee and I laughed good!
I survived!











5 comments:
Just popped in to say hello! I starting the search for my Self a few years ago. I thought it had gotten lost in all my fumbling through life but I have since come to think of it as being asleep. Try as I might, I just can't seem to wake it up. Oh well, a few more cups of coffee can't hurt. ;)
interesting :) I love that magazine. btw- are the pics on the right of switzerland? Im so intrigued by switzerland.
Where is my Self? Such a profound and good question. Is it here with me now, or in the Past, or lurking in the Future??
Know Thyself is the wisest of wise dictums we can try to achieve.
Funny, before I sat down, I made my espresso and now, I drink my cafe and think of , Where is my Self??
Good post.
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! wellbutrin wl
best regards, nice info » »
Post a Comment