November 18, 2005

J’aime le savoir-vivre français!

Besançon, by me


I’m going to France tomorrow!!!! C’est la vie, mon chérie!

Well, everybody deserves a break, doesn’t it? I’m wondering? Break from what, darling?
Let see if I can justified that, even though I know I don’t need to. Anyhow!
I need a break from the dialects spoken here where I live, break from the walls of my crib, break from the Suisse high prices, break from my terrible insomnia! Is that enough? NO, not yet. I forgot the most important one: break from me! I will explain it.

I’m going to France tomorrow with me as best friend. (I really enjoy having myself as friend sometimes, but it is material for another post) There I’m happier, freer and lighter. I don’t know explain why my mood is able to change so drastically over there, or maybe I do… There I’m just me! The truly me!

It so good to have me back at least for one weekend. No, it is not the answer that I’m looking for! Looks like, but I’m terrible conscious about that!

So, I live almost near the Suisse-France border. It is so easy to get to France for me and for el poderoso*. I enjoy so much going to Besançon for many reasons. The stronger one is the latinity! Although some French people don’t like it, they have a Latin blood like myself and I NEED to stay close to this colorful culture, as I need to breath to be alive!

Over there, I love to stroll at the grand rue. People laugh loud, they kiss and hug and smile when they meet a friend, they say bad words when and where they want to, the cafes are crowded, the tarts are delicious and not sweet at all, they have their hair very nice styled, they dress very chic even to go to supermarket, I love the smell of French baguette that you can feel all over the downtown, I adore going to many bookstores, I love the friends I made when I was there for 2 months studying French, I love wine and cheeses… you got the picture, don’t you?


J’aime le savoir-vivre français!

I stay at the downtown, IV century, just one house away from where Victor Hugo was born and just one block from where Lumières brothers were born as well.
Every single time that I arrive there, I look at Victor Hugo's house and I say: “Salut voisin, votre misérable est arrivé!” “Hi neighbor, your miserable has arrived!”

See you guys! Enjoy your weekend, because I will enjoy mine! A lot!!

Gross bisous!!

*"He" is my car!

3 comments:

celestialmtn said...

This was such a beautiful post that really touched upon the importance of loving and enjoying one's self. I too have enjoyed my own company and sometimes prefer to be alone to be with only me!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

EarthCitizen #23 said...

Zut, I wish I had been there with you,,, sounds so delightful and beautiful, I know you are home now, so I am glad you had a wonderful time...

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it California universities listings online degrees Dell inspiron 4150 battery horse race betting types plastic surgeons call center network Ford thunderbird 2003