November 26, 2005

Completely lost

ways that take me


I’m lost. Completely lost..

I got lost many years ago. Now I know that for sure.
A very dear friend of mine said that I have nothing to worry, because my way is inside me and we will meet again on day.

But, and about the short cuts?! There are so many and I know them as I know the palm of my hand. Worst, I learned how to fake them and I’m very good at!

Why am I hiding very important feelings from myself? From myself? Why am I postponing decisions that I know and I want to make? What am I’m afraid of?
Why am I holding me back like this? Do I know what I like? Do I know what I want? Do I know my passions? Do I?

If I knew my way "back home"... what has been keeping me away from it...
How long I will insist on that?
I got tired, really tired.

The time passes, I do not pass!

1 comment:

Dalulla said...

Dear Leandra,

I totally know what you are talking about. It stil happens to me till now. but i think what you should do is set yourself free from the fear of taking the step. Start one at a time. Better to try then never to do so at all. Even if u do mistakes, it is alright, we all do, even if u will get hurt, you must believe that life goes on, you will heal.. Wounds do heal, but leave scars sometimes, but they do heal at the end of the day. YOu cannot imagine how scarred my heart has been and it still happens to date. but that is life my dear, we all get scared sometimes, but we must go forward.

Go ahead.. Start some where, start something and set your fear aside.
Do take good care of yourself and please do try to walk forward.. towards your inner self. Try to find out what the first thing you want to do is and GO AHEAD AND DO IT. Don't waste a moment waiting any more, the second that passes will not come back again, and life is too short to waste waiting or holding back. BE BRAVE and Have Faith in God's mercy and kindness, and have faith in yourself. You seem to have a great heart and soul. DO NOT WASTE ONE MORE SECOND.. GO FORWARD